Attorney Nathan Olson has taken an unorthodox route in becoming an attorney. While recovering from shrapnel wounds in Baghdad during the early months of the Iraq War, Attorney Olson, a Purple Heart recipient, decided that it was an opportune time to leave the world of law enforcement and military and pursue a career as an attorney.
In addition to his legal training, Attorney Olson relies upon his unique life experiences, whether it is from combat tours in the Balkans and the Middle East, to humanitarian relief missions in Central America, to working with federal, state, and drug enforcement agencies, to provide his clients with superior legal services. Attorney Olson understands and appreciates that many people who are in need of legal services simply do without because of the legal fees most attorneys charge. Attorney Olson takes great pride in offering superior legal services at an affordable price.
Attorney Olson resides in Oshkosh with his wife, Carla, their four children, Ethan, Liliana, Isla, Natalie, and their dogs, Frankenstein and Hazel.
Thomas M. Cooley Law School
- Juris Doctor, 2007
- Cum Laude, Honor’s Scholarship, Dean’s List, Honor Roll
- Thomas M. Cooley Journal of Practical and Clinical Law, Associate Editor
- Thomas M. Cooley American Bar Association / Law Student Division, Treasurer
- (2) Thomas M. Cooley American Bar Association / Law Student Division Distinguished Student Awards
- Certificate of Merit – Trial Skills & Alternative Dispute Resolution
University of Wisconsin at Oshkosh
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice, 2002
- National Criminal Justice Honor Society
State Bar of Wisconsin, 2007
United States District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
United States District Court for the Western District of Wisconsin
Wisconsin State Bar Association
Green Lake / Ripon Area Bar Association, President
Winnebago County Bar Association
Military Order of the Purple Heart, Judge Advocate